what is electro mechanical energy
A Voltage Coil Assembly consists of a coil
with many turns of fine wire and laminated core.
The voltage coil is designed to produce air gap
magnetic flux, which is proportional to the
The stator of a Kilowatt-hour meter consists of
two sub-assemblies: a voltage coil and core assembly,
and a current coil and core assembly.
These two assemblies are precisely located on the
frame to establish an air gap through which the
meter disk rotates.
A Current Coil Assembly consists of a relatively
few turns of large cross-section conductor and
a laminated core assembly.
The current coil assembly must produce air
gap magnetic flux, which is proportional to
the current drawn by the load.
A part of kWh meter that is directly driven by electromagnetic action.
A part of the meter that registers the revolutions
of the rotor, or the number of pulses received from
or transmitted to a meter, in terms of units of
electric energy or other quantity measured.
A kWh meter is an induction motor that has stator which
consists of a voltage circuit, one or more current circuits,
and a combined magnetic circuit so arranged that their joint
energized, is to exert a driving torque on the rotor
by the reaction with currents induced in an individual
or common conducting disk.
Determine Self Conctained(SC) and Instrument Rated(IR) meter
Self-contained (SC) Meter
A kWh meter that measures energy in a
certain loads and can sustain greater
currents, such as 100 amps, 200 amps.
Meter class found in the name plate: class 100 and class 200
Larger current coil cross-section conductor.
Instrument Rated (IR) Meter
A kWh meter that measures energy in a certain loads with
the help of an instrument transformer such as current
and potential transformer.
- Meter class: class 10, class 20.
- With pilot lamp for 3-phase meter.
- Smaller current coil cross-section conductor.
DETERMINE KILO WATT HOUR AND KILO WATT REGISTER
A Kilowatt-hour meter records the energy consumed by the loads;
and by accomplishing this measurement, an energy
seller can fairly charge an energy consumer for
the service rendered.
A kilowatt meter that indicates
or records the highest demand (kW)
over a selected period of time, su
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
what is electro mechanical energy
- SemiConductors Lessions and Tutorials
- AMPLIFIERS AND ACTIVE DEVICES Chapters
- SOLID-STATE DEVICE THEORY Chapters
- DIODES AND RECTIFIERS Chapters
- BIPOLAR JUNCTION TRANSISTORS Chapters
- JUNCTION FIELD-EFFECT TRANSISTORS Chapters
- INSULATED-GATE FIELD-EFFECT TRANSISTORS Chapters
- THYRISTORS Chapters
- OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS Lessions
- PRACTICAL ANALOG SEMICONDUCTOR CIRCUITS
- ELECTRON TUBES Lessions
- TRANSMISSION LINES Lessions
- Digital Circuits All Chapters index
- BOOLEAN ALGEBRA Tutorials and Guide
- KARNAUGH MAPPING Tutorials and Guide
- COMBINATIONAL LOGIC FUNCTIONS Tutorials and Guide
- MULTIVIBRATORS tutorials and guide
- COUNTERS Tutorials and Guide
- SHIFT REGISTERS Tutorials and Guide
- DIGITAL-ANALOG CONVERSION Tutorials and guide
- ADC DIGITAL-ANALOG CONVERSION Tutorials and Guide
- DIGITAL COMMUNICATION Tutorials and Lessions
- DIGITAL STORAGE (MEMORY) Tutorials and Guide
- PRINCIPLES OF DIGITAL COMPUTING Tutorials and Guid...
- DC Circuits Chapters
- Details of wire ampacity table
- Three unit 100 kva design and estimate
- BASIC CONCEPTS OF ELECTRICITY Guide
- OHM's LAW Guide
- ELECTRICAL SAFETY Guide
- SCIENTIFIC NOTATION AND METRIC PREFIXES Guide
- SERIES AND PARALLEL CIRCUITS Guide
- DIVIDER CIRCUITS AND KIRCHHOFF'S LAWS Guide
- SERIES-PARALLEL COMBINATION CIRCUITS Guide
- DC METERING CIRCUITS Guide
- ELECTRICAL INSTRUMENTATION SIGNALS Guide
- DC NETWORK ANALYSIS Guide
- BATTERIES AND POWER SYSTEMS Guide
- PHYSICS OF CONDUCTORS AND INSULATORS Guide
- CAPACITORS Guide
- MAGNETISM AND ELECTROMAGNETISM Guide
- INDUCTORS Guide
- RC AND L/R TIME CONSTANTS Guide
- Electronics Experiments Very Important including p...
- PERIODIC TABLE OF THE ELEMENTS INTRODUCTION in Ele...
- BASIC CONCEPTS AND TEST EQUIPMENT in Electronics
- DC CIRCUITS Tutorials Guides and Example Images
- AC CIRCUITS Guide Images and Tutorials
- DISCRETE SEMICONDUCTOR CIRCUITS Tutorials and Guid...
- ANALOG INTEGRATED CIRCUITS Tutorials and Guide
- DIGITAL INTEGRATED CIRCUITS Tutorials
- free download Worms 3D Themes
- free download Winter Themes
- free download Windows XP Land Themes for sony eric...
- free download Windows Vista Themes
- free download Walk Man on Fire Themes
- free download Vista Blue Themes
- free download Vida Sexy Gal Themes
- free download sony ericsson The Body Themes
- free download sony ericsson Terminator Themes
- free download sony ericsson String Theory Themes
- using load buster
- pad mounted transformer
- Substation convert from 138 kv to 69 kv
- stray voltage
- the one line diagram on power distribtion line
- Transformer banking Design
- how kilo watt hour meter works
- How SCADA works
- all in one convertion table
- Transformer Classification
- Power Cable
- CIRCUIT BREAKER SIZING ON FAULT CALCULATIONS
- Feeder and Subfeeder Design
- INSTRUMENT TRANSFORMERS
- LOW VOLTAGE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATION
- HOW SURGE ARRESTERS WORKS
- Protective Relaying Fundamental
- ▼ October (79)